High Meadow Farm Rovers has acquired and meticulously restored a 1948 Series 1, 80 inch carrying serial numbers identifying it as the 149th vehicle manufactured by the newly established Land Rover company. This vehicle was manufactured in September of 1948 and immediately delivered to the British Ministry of Agriculture.
Below are two pictures of this very same vehicle. The photo on the right was taken in 1951 and careful inspection of the license tag in the lower right corner accurately identifies the vehicle as HDG 600.
Copyright © 2017 High Meadow Farm Rovers - All Rights Reserved.